Re-set up the Solis-DLS-WIFI
– On a computer, check for available Wi-Fi networks for one that reads AP and a series of numbers (the numbers should be the serial number for the datalogger). Connect to it.
– Once connected to the logger, open a browser and go to 10.10.100.254 (this must be typed in every time).
– When prompted to log in, username and password are both “admin”.
– Once in the logger set up, select Wizard.
– Select the Wi-Fi network and enter the password, then click next.
– Follow the steps listed on the Wizard until set up is complete. Please allow up to five minutes to see activity. Enhanced security must be left unchecked.